Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello December!

Hey everyone! Alyssa JoJo here. We had a little hiatus there! It's just that time of year where everyone is busy. Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas topped off with crazy family, annoying family, and there are SO MANY GIFTS to wrap. But finally we are back at it. This week we both are just going to do some random recipes - because I'm broke and I'm using one that I had saved up. Next week you will see us both making the same thing on two different budgets like we originally planned. Hey, this is all new to us - we're getting there!

My first post of this month is something I don't have any pictures for. But it's delish and it will get you pretty drunk quickly!

Ingredients:
2 bottles of Moscato (I did barefoot because it's cheap and still good)
1 pink lemonade from concentrate
Half of a liter of Sprite
Fresh strawberries

Add all ingredients into a pitcher and drink up! Very tasty and fun for a get together and still easy to make. We even added in some hibiscus flowers that my friend had left over which gave this a nice sweetness to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment